Subject: E-Mail motion for Thomas Schmidt to become a co-editor

Dear Omar,
Dear TC members,

based on our standing rules to be able to conduct motions per the mailing list:

I hereby move to name Thomas Schmidt an Editor of the CSAF v2.0 work product to join Langley Rock and Stefan Hagen as Thomas has contributed many enhancements, corrections and maintained improving initiatives for the upcoming CSAF schema and prose already the naming would make this more explicit.

I further move that the foregoing motion is considered to be dealt with during the meeting today, if another TC member seconds and this accelerates the process.

Thanks and all the best,
Stefan