Subject: Motion template for charter clarification

Dear Omar,
Dear TC members,

as the current charter draft seems to be close to approval by the TC I hereby want to provide a motion template in case we approve some revision of that aforementioned draft during the meeting today.

MEMBER_NAME moves to accept the revised charter at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/225 and to create a mandate for the chair to work together with TC Admin on how to approve formally and publish the new charter for the CSAF TC.

MEMBER_NAME of course, well ...
And, the URL in that motion should point to the real file after merge (and not the Pull Request).

Note, although it is clear how to approve formally and publish, that text enables finalization with only a ballot which TC admin can set up based on:
* The minutes containing the successful motion
* The URL pointing to the new charter document

A ballot like this can only be set up by TC admin and it will look a lot like e.g. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/ballot.php?id=3591

Hope this helps and all the best,
Stefan