Subject: Re: Hashtag for CSAF

The hashtag #CSAF has been used to refer to the Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force. For instance:
https://twitter.com/spaceforcecso/status/1270434752106049541?s=21

Probably we could still use it, but just as an FYI ;-)

Regards,

Omar Santos
PSIRT
Security Research and Operations
cisco Systems
Email: os@cisco.com
PGP: https://keybase.io/santosomar

From: csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <csaf@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Schmidt, Thomas <thomas.schmidt@bsi.bund.de>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 12:47:48 PM
To: csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <csaf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [csaf] Hashtag for CSAF

Dear colleagues,
as we will potentially have more social media attention on CSAF (because of upcoming presentations at various conferences) I suggest to come up with a unique hashtag which we will use for CSAF. As #CSAF and #CSAF20 seem to be already taken I suggest to use #oasisCSAF.

Thoughts? Better suggestions?

Best wishes,
Thomas