Subject: Entry of interest on SBOMs from the Federal Register

Members of the CSAF TC,

We're passing this request for comment from the Federal Register to you. We thought you may find it of interest and may want to provide feedback. The Notice is from the National Telecommunications and Information Administration and seeks feedback on the minimum elements needed for an SBOM. The request is in response to Executive Order 14028.

The notice can be found at https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/06/02/2021-11592/software-bill-of-materials-elements-and-considerations. See the questions in the Request for Comment section towards the end for details on their interests.

If you do supply feedback, please let us know so that we can promote your work.

Best regards,Â

/chet Â

--

ChetÂEnsign