Subject: Please kindly give the CSAF draft a final look

Dear TC members,

I personally have the feeling, that the current draft at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/blob/master/csaf_2.0/prose/csaf-v2-editor-draft.md
Is ready for taking the next step of progressing it to committee specification draft 01.

Also, I think that we have the blessing for https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/298 from members of the PURL specification community and should have this focused change included.

I am not 100% sure, but the ROLIE examples look good to me and thus from my side https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/315 could also go into that first exposure of CSAF 2.0 for the community at large per public review aka as CSDPR 01.

Thanks a lot to every single member of the committee and those outside that helped us come this far.

Special thanks from me to Thomas without whom and the support from the German BSI through funding of implementations, educational activities and liaisons towards the NTIA initiatives we would have a very different less expressive and less testable CSAF 2.0 candidate!

All the best and letÂs do it next time we meet,
Stefan