Subject: Re: [csaf] Four small notes on our minutes of meeting

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 1:53 AM Mr. Stefan Hagen <stefan@hagen.link> wrote:

3. We transitioned to providing these minutes from PDF to Microsoft Word format;
 we should consider to offer these in the future in a more accessible format.
 When searching for a motion on creating the committee note (we plan to)
 On my system I have to download the file and open it in Microsoft Word
 as if I would like to edit the document.
 In other TCs we produce markdown minutes on GitHub for ease of
 collaborative creation and browsing/searching.
 In addition we could simply copy "the" resulting markdown text into an email
 to this list to fulfill the archiving requirements of OASIS
I strongly encourage this practice. For one thing, you can then search the email archive for text from previous minutes - or even just look for 'minutes' in the subject line. For another, I have to have minutes in an email message anyhow when you request ballots, publications, etc.ÂÂ
 I hereby kindly offer any support for Rhonda in case we consider this
 transition.

4. I did not find the motion where we task me to request and create a
 committee note say "What's new in CSAF Version 2.0"
 and to suggest who the editors of that document should be.
 I was quite sure, we did that (but cannot find or gave up too
 early going back in time.
 So, I plan to move accordingly during todays meeting.

I hope this mail will remain readable when submitted due to me using a webform
and the OASIS mail server garbling the encodings (usually).

Thanks and all the best,
Stefan

--

ChetÂEnsign