Subject: Re: [csaf] Request for starter document package committee note in markdown format

??? Err? - /member-resources should point you toÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/project-administration-support-requests/

No problem, though. I will enter the ticket for you.Â

/chet

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 12:29 AM Mr. Stefan Hagen <stefan@hagen.link> wrote:
Dear TC admins,

Unfortunately the link to the forms page for requesting the starter packs
Is suffering from infinite redirection syndrom.

I tried https://www-legacy.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/work-product-registration-template-request
Guided by https://www.oasis-open.org/member-resources/

Looking at my calendar the email submitted motion to create a
Committee note with the title
Whatâs new in CSAF 2.0
Carried on 2021-11-03 20:00 UTC
It was seconded per