Members of the CSAF TC,
A Special Majority Vote to consider Common Security Advisory Framework Version 2.0 with Non-Material Changes as a Committee Specification has been set up.
The ballot is open now. It closes 12 November 2021 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:
Publicly accessible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3666
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Bitle, Jonathan - Kaiser Permanente
* Cao, Feng - Oracle
* Grobauer, Bernd - Siemens AG
* Hagen, Stefan - Individual
* Keith, Robert - Accenture
* Levy, Rhonda - Cisco Systems
* Limmer, Tobias - Siemens AG
* MANION, Art - Carnegie Mellon University
* Maroney, Patrick - AT&T
* Page, Denny - TIBCO Software Inc.
* Proell, Thomas - Siemens AG
* Prpic, Martin - Red Hat
* Rideout, Will - Arista Networks
* Rock, Langley - Red Hat
* Santos, Omar - Cisco Systems
* Schmidt, Thomas - Federal Office for Information Security (B...
* Ward, Tania - Dell
If your name is not on the list and you believe this to be in error, please contact me and the TC Chair so that we can resolve the issue.
Please send any questions to the list.
Chief Technical Community Steward