Subject: Siemens CSAF for review

Dear all,

FYI: We have around 150 CSAF advisories available on our web site [1]. They are TLP:White for everybody to read, but may be subject to change in case some issues are found.

[1] https://cert-portal.siemens.com/productcert/csaf/ssa-feed-tlp-white.json

With kind regards
Dr. Thomas Proell

Siemens AG
Cybersecurity
Defense Services
Product Computer Emergency Response Team
CYS DEF PCERT
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
Perlach
81739 Munich, Germany
mailto:thomas.proell@siemens.com
www.siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jim Hagemann Snabe; Managing Board: Roland Busch, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Cedrik Neike, Matthias Rebellius, Ralf P. Thomas, Judith Wiese; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322