Subject: TC discussion - Please review suggestions

Dear colleagues,

we have some tickets that are labelled "TC discussion" and which we would like to discuss and decide on next TC meeting. Please familiarize yourself with the topics. Feel free to comment in the issues or on the existing draft suggestions:
- Add conformance target CSAF SBOM matching system (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/429): Suggestion available at: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/452
- Clarify usage of version ranges (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/392): Suggestion available at: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/454
- Add flags for product lifecycle (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/386): Suggestion available at: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/457
- Enhance category semantics (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/426): Suggestion available at the ticket itself, implementation pending
- Add VEX flags (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/390): First draft in the ticket.

Please also have a look at the current Editor draft which is available at: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/450

Best regards,
Thomas

PS: To our US-based colleagues: Happy Presidents' Day!