Subject: Stefan maybe not available for the meeting this week

Dear members,

I may not be available for the meeting this week.

Thomas and me pulled some 24/7 weeks and received good feedback from the many of you, which is very encouraging.

I think the current editor revision and the additional options swiftly prepared by Thomas are very promising.

My position is, that we should go for a CSD02 with material changes and full review soon.

I am very happy that we all took the time to further harden and extend the best ever CSAF version.

PS: No matter what, I will surely register my participation for the next meeting so the TC can achieve quorum - ÂIhr macht das schon :-)

All the best,
Stefan