Subject: New Editor revision

Dear colleagues,
there was a misunderstanding during our approach to setup the Special Majority Vote for CSD02. As we found some material changes (concerning the CSAF aggregator and CSAF full validator (optional test)) and some non-material changes (invalid timestamps, missing SBOM URI guidance), we decided to create a new editor revision. The JSON schema is not affected by those changes. You can find the proposed changes in https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/502/files or read the whole document at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/blob/editor-revision-2022-03-29/csaf_2.0/prose/csaf-v2-editor-draft.md

Please review the new editor revision for our next meeting on Wednesday. We would like to vote on that and the Special Majority Vote for CSD02 in that meeting.

Best regards,
Stefan & Thomas