Subject: Re: [csaf] Link to request we publish a CSD and put it out for public review

Thank you Chet and Thomas!

The 15 day review should be fine, as there were no changes to the schema.

Thank you again!

Regards,

Omar Santos
Cisco PSIRT

From: csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <csaf@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 4:12 PM
To: csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <csaf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Paul Knight <paul.knight@oasis-open.org>

Thomas, thanks again for calling me to report the committee's actions today. You saved us a lot of back and forth emails.

Members of the CSAF TC, Thomas told me that today you approved a new working draft for CSAF v2.0 with the wish to send it out for public review.

Therefore, I closed the existing ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-4170 with no action. When you are ready, please assign us the task of publishing the new CSD and starting the public review using https://www.oasis-open.org/project-administration-support-requests/form-request-a-second-or-subsequent-public-review/

Note that the rules only require 15 days for the second public review but you may ask that it run longer. So if you want to put this out for a 30 day review, you certainly have that option.

Thanks & let me know if you have any questions.

/chet

--

Chet Ensign

Chief Technical Community Steward