Subject: Re: [csaf] General CSAF Overview Slides Needed

Hi Jane,

I sent you this via a different email. However, I am also making this available for the TC to view. I just created this short video introducing CSAF 2.0 with the help of Thomas for ideas on the content: https://youtu.be/vQ_xY3lmZOc

Thank you!

Regards,

Omar Santos

PSIRT, Security Research and Operations