Subject: CSAF New Tools Added to Our Website

Hi all,

As you know, BSI is doing an outstanding job creating numerous tools that can be used by CSAF producers and consumers. We have added the following tools to our website (https://csaf.io) . Please feel free to continue to share these resources with others in the industry:

CSAF Trusted Provider
CSAF Uploader
CSAF Aggregator
CSAF Checker
CSAF Validator Library
CSAF Validator Service
CSAF Content Management System

The tools and libraries above are in addition to the well-known tools:

Secvisogram
CSAF Parser
- CSAF Visualizer

Thank you to Thomas and BSI team for their contributions!

Regards,

Omar Santos

PSIRT, Security Research and Operations

Cisco Systems