Subject: CSAF Logo Updated plus VEX References

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded a new version of the CSAF logo (high resolution) to our TC workspace (under Documents > Contributions) https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/csaf/documents.php?folder_id=3082

I also created a version of the logo that includes the acronym VEX. As you probably already know, OASIS is planning to advertise our work during BlackHat and I will be highlighting CSAF during DEF CON this year. Please feel free to use these logos/graphics in any presentations or communications about CSAF in the community.

I also updated the website with the new version of the logo and the links to the CSAF 2.0 Committee Specification 02.

Thank you!

Regards,

Omar Santos

PSIRT, Security Research and Operations