Subject: Request a SMV for CS03 to become the candidate CSAF OASIS standard

Dear colleagues,

I hope this finds you well.

According to the OASIS process, we need to request a Special Majority Vote SMV) for CS03 to approve it as candidate for OASIS standard. Such a SMV must be requested with a voting. Therefore, I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2022-08-26 21:00 UTC to automatically carry. The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.

I, Thomas Schmidt, hereby move that the TC requests a Special Majority Vote to approve Committee Specification 03 as candidate for OASIS Standard and direct the Chair perform any tasks as required by TC Admin to facilitate that issuance.

All the best,
Thomas
--
Thomas Schmidt