Subject: Re: [csaf] CSAF Announcement - Blog and webinar opportunity

I echo the comments from Thomas.

I was already planning to help on the webinar but can definitely help with the blog post. Diane from my team is also willing to help. She is an amazing writer.

Perhaps the webinar can be a panel including a vendor, BSI, and someone to represent a consumer/customer.

FYI: We are also planning to do short videos (~2/3 minutes long) explaining the following:

  • What is CSAF? (that one is done and already posted)
  • What are the differences between CVRF and CSAF?
  • What are the different CSAF profiles?
  • What is VEX and how CSAF VEX profiles are used?
  • What open-source tools exist for CSAF (Thomas, can you or someone in your team perhaps take the lead on this one)?
  • How companies can use the provider-metadata.json to describe (to machines) where their CSAF content is, etc.
  • How vulnerability coordinators use CSAF (Vijay, if interested, I can work with you on these.

I just created GitHub issues in our documentation/website repository to track these for now. Please let me know if anyone is interested in participating and contributing to any of these.

Thanks again!

Omar