Subject: CSAF press release moved to 21 November

TC members,
The press release announcingÂthe approval of CSAF 2.0 as an OASIS standard will be distributed on Monday, 21 November

We originally planned to distribute the press release on the 14th, but we need to wait until the Call for Consent closes on 18 November.Â

I'll email this group the link to the announcement and social posts on the 21st. We would greatly appreciate it if TC members would please consider helping us amplify the announcement by sharing the news with your networks.

Thank you!
Mary Beth