Subject: RE: [csaf] Motion to request a SMV for CSAF to submit to ISO

Hi Duncan,
I guess it was a typo. Anyway, the SMV has been requested and here is the link to the ballot: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/csaf/ballot.php?id=3757

Best wishes,
Thomas
--
Thomas Schmidt

From: duncan sfractal.com <duncan@sfractal.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 8:13 PM
To: Omar Santos (osantos) <osantos@cisco.com>; Stefan Hagen <stefan@hagen.link>; Schmidt, Thomas <thomas.schmidt@bsi.bund.de>; csaf@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>

I'm confused by "has passed and will not be put into action" - doesn't passing mean it will be done?

--
Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting

From: mailto:csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <mailto:csaf@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Omar Santos (osantos) <mailto:osantos@cisco.com>
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 2:22 PM
To: Stefan Hagen <mailto:stefan@hagen.link>, Schmidt, Thomas <mailto:thomas.schmidt@bsi.bund.de>, mailto:csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <mailto:csaf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Chet Ensign <mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Dear TC Members,

I am writing to inform you that a motion to request a SMV for CSAF to submit to ISO has passed and will not be put into action.

I would like to thank all of those who participated in the discussion. Your input and support are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Omar Santos