Subject: Product lifecycle

Dear colleagues,

I would like to bring up a topic that didn't make it into CSAF 2.0 but is - at least IMHO - an important one: Product lifecycle.
Given our discussion during the process of CSAF 2.0, I think this discussion might take a little bit longer. Therefore, I suggest to gather information and start the discussion now to develop a clear path what should be represented in CSAF.

In preparation for that, I would like to request the members of the TC to describe their (company's) product lifecycle (preferable via mailing list or maybe during the next meeting with a presentation and a short write-up to help with the notes). Some information and suggestions were collected in https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/386

Best wishes,
Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt