Subject: Re: [csaf] Motion to elect the TC secretary

Thank you! As Thomas mentioned, if there are no objections this motion will pass on 2023-10-05 12:00 UTC to automatically carry.

Regards,

Omar Santos
Security and Trust
Cisco Systems
os@cisco.com
PGP: 3AF27EDC

From: csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <csaf@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of JG @ OASIS <jg@ctin.us>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2023 11:08:23 AM
To: csaf@lists.oasis-open.org <csaf@lists.oasis-open.org>

Thomas & CSAF:

I second this motion.

***************************
R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Secretary, TAC-TC
Secretary, OCA CASP
Co-Secretary, CTI-TC
OASIS
jg@ctin.us
+1(928)399-0509
***************************
On 9/27/2023 11:12 PM, Schmidt, Thomas wrote:
Dear colleagues,

yesterday, we realized that we currently only have the chair that can help with the registering of people during a call. A TC Secretary is tasked to take notes in the meeting and help with the registration. Formally, this position is currently vacant in our TC. Technically, Rhonda Levy from Cisco already writes our meeting minutes.

Therefore, I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2023-10-05 12:00 UTC to automatically carry. The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.

I, Thomas Schmidt, move to assign Rhonda Levy as TC secretary and task the TC chair to work with the TC admins to provide her the necessary rights in Kavi to fulfill this duties.

Best wishes,
Thomas