Subject: Re: [csaf] [Motion] #530

Hello Team,

On Wed, Oct 25, 2023, at 21:12, Schmidt, Thomas wrote:

Dear colleagues,

as discussed in today's meeting regarding issue https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/530:

I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2023-11-01 20:00 UTC to automatically carry. The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.

I, Thomas Schmidt, move to change the schema in CSAF 2.1 to allow multiple CWE entries per vulnerabilities.

Best wishes,

Thomas [...]

I, Thomas Schaffer, second the motion.

Best regards

Thomas

signature_514089949

CISCO .ÄlÄ.ÄlÄ. Thomas Schaffer | High Touch Engineer | Classified Network Support | thschaff@cisco.com | Phone: +49 151 40077451 | CNS Germany Hotline: +49 30 8877 4310

I hereby submit the following motion and request that if seconded and no objection received per this list before one week has passed on 2023-11-01 20:00 UTC to automatically carry. The Chair usually states the result per mail to this list when the period has passed.

I, Thomas Schmidt, move to change the schema in CSAF 2.1 to allow multiple CWE entries per vulnerabilities.

Best wishes,

Thomas [...]

I, Stefan Hagen, second the motion.

Cheers,

Stefan.

---

Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.

read: https://stefan-hagen.website

write: stefan@hagen.link