Subject: Re: Receipt for CSAF v2.0 Errata01 starter pack

Hi Stefan,

Wow - you are tracking this closely, before I even sent the official transmittal message!

The TC certainly benefits from your careful work!

Please note the specific requirements for approval of Errata (a bit different from otherÂapprovals), as described in the transmittal message.

Best regards,
Paul