cti-comment message

Subject: STIX data model and definitions

Hello,

My name is Irena Guy, I am a product manager from F5 networks. I am defining requirements for one of F5 future products that identifies web application threats and reports about most urgent and important finding.

One of my goals is to be aligned with STIX terminology.

I spent some time reading and understanding the definitions on https://stixproject.github.io. I must admit, not all is clear yet, however before raising my questions, I would like to learn a bit more. Is there any place I can access to read previous Technical Committee conversations regarding STIX data model and definitions.

Best regards,
Irena Guy | Senior Product Manager, Security

D +972-77-3604461   M +972545615049

f5.com

TwitterLinkedInFacebookYouTubeDevCentral

F5 Logo and Tagline