cti-comment message

Subject: Suggestion to add hash property to external references

Hello,

I would suggest that we add an optional property to the external-references type described in Part 1, Section 2.2.  The contents would be hashes-type from Part 3, Section 2.5.  This will allow the author of the object to ensure that the recipient obtains the correct report, or allows them to find it via another method.

I have also added it to the 2.1 working concepts document to ensure this is not missed.

John-Mark