cti-comment message

Subject: remove description property from Cyber Observable Objects Common Properties

Hello,

I propose removing the description property from Part 3, section 3.1 Common Properties, as it does not add to the "facts" of what a cyber observable object is.  I am not sure why this is present.  As most Cyber Observables will be machine generated, or will be encapsulated in another context which can provide the needed context, this seems not useful.

The only place this is defined as being used is in Part 3, section 3.4.

John-Mark