cti-comment message

Subject: Re: [cti-comment] TAB Comments on STIX 2.0

Patrick,

We have received your comments on STIX 2.0 CSDPR01 below. Thanks for your feedback!

The TC maintains a log of all comments received on its work here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCNdwL9o4lbblsIlDfeV0mHsBVGMdbFgwp95dhLLfaI/edit#gid=5055878. Your comments will be added to this list. When the public review period is over, the TC will consider all comments and note the resolutions in the log.

Again, thank you for your comment and please feel free to send along additional observations.

Sarah Kelley
STIX SC Co-Chair

Sarah Kelley
Senior Cyber Threat Analyst
Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)
31 Tech Valley Drive
East Greenbush, NY 12061

sarah.kelley@cisecurity.org
518-266-3493