cti-comment message

Subject: update codepoints w/ office unicode names

These relate to the names of unicode code points.

The dash was pointed out by Greg Back, and I added the others for completeness.

For the ones that we are replacing the character literal, maybe we move the literal character into the parens w/ the U+?  Maybe do it for all of the ones that do not have a literal character?

We could additionally change 'b', 'h' and 't' to latin small letter X, but that seems a bit much.

Part 5:

Section 2.1: single quotes to apostrophe (multiple): http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode9.0.0/ch06.pdf

Section 2.1: '-' to hyphen-minus (multiple): see below

Section 2.1: backslash: keep it as such instead of reverse solidus as that would probably cause more confusion, and ch22 lists backslash as an "alias" to reverse solidus.

Section 5: dash changed to hyphen-minus: http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode9.0.0/ch22.pdf

Section 5: dot changed to full stop: http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode9.0.0/ch06.pdf

Section 5: double quotes to quotation mark: http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode9.0.0/ch06.pdf

John-Mark