cti-comment message

Subject: STIX Custom Properties specs

From the specs (2.0 and 2.1)
"A STIX Object MAY have any number of Custom Properties."
for example:
{
  ...,
  "x_acme_org_confidence": 10,
  "x_acme_org_scoring": {
    "impact": "high",
    "probability": "low"
  },
}

I've been thinking of implementing this in my scala library at:

      [scalastix](https://github.com/workingDog/scalastix)

however it is turning into a mess to have unknown key names.

I would prefer to have a dedicated area/object, say "x_custom", such as:
{
  ...,
  "x_custom": {
      "x_acme_org_confidence": 10,
      "x_acme_org_scoring": {
        "impact": "high",
        "probability": "low"
      },
  }
}

Would this scheme of putting all custom properties into such "object" be a break from the specs?