cti-comment message

Subject: TAXII2.0: Progress on Channels?

Hey guys,Â

I'm a really interested in the work you've beenÂdoing to develop STIX and TAXII, and I've been reading through all of your documentation to get up to speed.

I noticed that all of your 2018 dates/milestones were crossed out, and that no updates had been made to the CTI site or the TAXII documentation since May of lastÂyear. I just wanted to know if development on TAXII has stopped for some reason? Specifically, I was wondering about any progress you've made on the "Channels" front with implementing the publish and subscribe model you posted about.Â

I hope this reaches you! I think what you're doing is great.

--
Teller