cti-comment message

Subject: Re: [cti-comment] STIX and TAXII Public Reviews

Brett - I want to remind the TC that I did raise an issue with 2.1 to the mailing list in December, that Rich Piazza agreed needed to be addressed.

Since the discussion has since died off, I logged the issue on Github

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/cti-stix2/issues/202

I believe this issue is important enough that it has to be addressed before any CS - either in the next CSD, or in the CS itself.

-
Jason Keirstead
Chief Architect - IBM Security Threat Management
www.ibm.com/security

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure."

- Thomas J. Watson

----- Original message -----
From: Bret Jordan <bret.jordan@broadcom.com>
Sent by: <cti-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
To: cti-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [cti-comment] STIX and TAXII Public Reviews
Date: Mon, Jan 6, 2020 1:25 PM

All,

The public reviews for the following specifications have ended and no comments or suggestions were received. However, since the last CSD a few typos in some examples were logged via the Github Issue tracker. All of those non-material issues have been accepted and will be part of the next CSD or final CS.

Specifications:
STIXâ Version 2.1 - Committee Specification Draft 02 / Public Review Draft 02 - 29 November 2019
TAXIIâ Version 2.1 - Committee Specification Draft 04 / Public Review Draft 03 - 22 November 2019

Original Public Review Email Notice:

--

Thanks,
Bret