cti-comment message

Subject: Re: [cti-comment] STIX/TAXII Data Life Cycling

Jeff:

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Can you tell us a little more about your specific Use Case?  For specific indicators or STIX Domain Objects (SDOs) we have a revoke property that can be invoked by the original producer of that SDO.  We also have a Modified property if a producer finds out additional information and wants to update.

From the consumer side, it would help to know a little more. Is your Use Case related to duplicates?  Or is it related to an indicator or set of indicators that you no longer need for your analysis?  Please describe the problem you are trying to solve.

Jane Ginn