cti-comment message

Subject: Public STIX2.0 resource platform

Dear Mr./Mrs.
    Hello!  I am a PhD student at the Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences. I am very interested in STIX2.0. But I found few public data platforms based on the stix2.0 protocol.(except the âlimoâ, it only includes the âindicatorâ, but I want a complete stix2.0 data ).I want to know from you whether there are other public data sets based on stix2.0.
    Thank you for reading and look forward to your reply!

Best regardsï

Zijun Cheng
E-mail:chengzijun@iie.ac.cn
Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences