cti-comment message

Subject: Re: [cti-comment] question about STIX v2.1 section 7.3.2

Thank you very much Allan, for the clarification, that makes much more sense! Best,

Mark

On 3/30/2021 4:46 PM, aa tt wrote:
Mark - I believe you are correct that these examples are incorrectly defined. I suspect copy/paste errors during the final push to get the document out. Apologize on behalf of the TC for this error and THANK YOU for such detailed review.

Here is a Word document (with track changes on to highlight the corrections) with the proposed corrections that the TC should consider fixing in the document.

The TC should check my suggested fixes and incorporate as appropriate.

regards

Allan