cti-comment message

Subject: How to map an security alert or security incident with STIX 2.1 Object

Hello CTI TC Members,

I am working on a SOAR(Security Orchestration Automation and Response) project and I want to map my SOAR alerts/incidents to STIX 2.1 Objects.

Please suggest to which STIX 2.1 Objects I can map my alerts/incident/case entities directly. I did not find any direct objects to which I can map these entities.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan Thakur
M: 9646296621