Subject: More info on the DFAX effort mentioned on the CybOX SC call last week

For those who were not on the CybOX SC monthly meeting call last week, when discussing use cases for CybOX a reminder was given to remember the role CybOX plays not only in threat intel via STIX or malware characterization via MAEC but also emerging in the digital forensics space through an effort called the Digital Forensics Analysis _expression_ (DFAX).
Many on the call were not familiar with DFAX and a couple requested more info.
Probably the best place to start would be the attached paper and presentation from the DFRWS 2015 EU.

I wanted to pass along info for those interested.

Feel free to let me know if you have questions and I will try to answer or be happy to connect you directly to Eoghan Casey, the effort leader.

Sean