Subject: CybOX Use Cases

Trey and I have been steadily adding and tweaking the set of CybOX Use Case, and we thought it was ready enough to share with you folks (also discussed on today’s call): https://github.com/CybOXProject/specifications/wiki/Use-Cases-&-Domains

This is still a work in progress and needs to be updated, revised, and expanded upon. Accordingly, we welcome any edits (feel free to edit the Wiki pages directly) and additions, along with discussion on these use cases.

Regards,
Ivan