Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] CybOX Object Selection

A few more updates:

  • We’ve added Semaphore/Win Semaphore as “maybe’s” based on a community member’s request
  • Given that it will be a part of the broader device/system refactoring, the Win System object is likely to be included
Also, we’ve updated the CybOX 3.0 visualization to take into account the current list of Objects that will not be included for the 3.0 release (in purple): http://cyboxproject.github.io/cybox3.0/viz/

Regards,
Ivan

From: <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Ivan Kirillov <ikirillov@mitre.org>
Date: Friday, February 5, 2016 at 1:52 PM
To: "cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org>

Small update: after a discussion with some other users, we’re also considering inclusion of the SMS Message Object for CybOX 3.0. Accordingly, as part of this, it has been suggested that we consider refactoring this object and likely Email Message into a base “Message” Object with corresponding extensions.

Regards,
Ivan