Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] CybOX Working Session

BTW, that should read "The agenda for the 07 April call” :-)

Unfortunately, Trey and I do not own a DeLorean.

Regards,
Ivan

From: <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Ivan Kirillov <ikirillov@mitre.org>
Date: Friday, April 1, 2016 at 11:43 AM
To: "cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti-cybox] CybOX Working Session

Dear CybOX SC community -

As we announced on the TC working call this past Thursday, in the lead-up to the F2F meeting Ivan and I have decided to start holding weekly working calls focused on defining MVP for CybOX 3.0 and trying to generally accelerate the pace of CybOX development.

These calls will be held each Thursday at 14h UTC. We realize that this time is not convenient for everyone who would like to participate. We realize that there are already a lot of CTI TC conf calls. However, as the CybOX SC leadership, we feel that doing this (at least in the short-term) is our best chance of achieving our MVP deadline.

Please review the CybOX 3.0 MVP table we’ve assembled (patterned after the STIX MVP table John Wunder already shared with the TC.):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DdS-NrVTjGJ3wvCJ7dbSlhYeiaWS6G6dOXu2F3POpUs/edit#heading=h.i10r3u8y8ev7

The agenda for the 05 February call is as follows:

  • A quick CybOX SC state of the union (5 minutes)

  • In-depth discussion of CybOX MVP question (45 minutes)

  • Discussion around next steps, call for volunteers (10 minutes)

Regards,
Ivan and Trey