Subject: CTI F2F -- September in Brussels

FYI, Jane asked me to pass this along to the CybOX SC list...

----- Forwarded message from Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org> -----

Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 17:12:05 -0400
From: Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>

Dear CTI Members,

OASIS is providing space for a one-day CTI TC F2F meeting on 7 Sept in
Brussels. This will make it easy for TC members to also attend our
Borderless Cyber Europe Conference, which will be held on 8-9 Sept at
the European Commission.

Please RSVP for the CTI TC meeting when you register for Borderless
Cyber, using the online form. The €295 early-bird conference rate for
members ends 15 June, so save €100 and sign up before then. (There is
no additional charge to attend the CTI TC meeting.)

If you are unable to attend Borderless Cyber but would like to attend
the CTI TC F2F, please RSVP via email to Jane Harnad by 15 June.

Based on member interest, OASIS will organize networking / excursion
options, including a TC dinner and/or a day trip to Bruges or Ghent.

CTI will be a main focus of Borderless Cyber Europe, and we encourage
all TC members to attend. Rich Struse will be presenting on STIX,
TAXII, and CybOX, and we'll have a CTI Standards Showcase where TC
members will demo products. (Contact Dee Schur for details on
exhibiting.)

We are very much looking forward to working with you all on making the
most of your time in Brussels.

Please reach out with any questions--and don't forget to RSVP by 15
June.

Thanks so much, Jane

Week-at-a Glance:

   - Tuesday, 6 Sept -- CTI Training Session
   - Tuesday, 6 – Wednesday, 7 Sept -- CERT-EU Meeting (more details noted
   below)
   - Wednesday, 7 Sept -- CTI F2F Meeting
   - Wednesday, 7 Sept -- CTI Dinner Option
   - Wednesday, 7 – Thursday, 8 Sept -- NATO Workshop (more details noted
   below)
   - Thursday, 8 – Friday, 9 Sept -- Borderless Cyber Europe (more details
   noted below)
   - Saturday, 10 Sept -- CTI Member Tour Outing Option

________________

CERT-EU Meeting

Dates: 6-7 September

Location: Brussels (same venue as BC)

Registration: Closed meeting; no website currently available

Contact: Freddy Dezeure, Head of CERT-EU (our BC Conference Chair)

NATO Workshop

Dates: 7-8 September

Location: Mons, Belgium (approximately 1 hour away from Brussels)

Registration: Registration requirements are noted onlineWebsite:
https://www.ncia.nato.int/Events/Pages/160208_NIAS16.aspx

Contact:  Ian West, NATO Chief of Cyber (will be presenting at BC on 9
September)

Borderless Cyber Europe

Dates: 8-9 September

Location: European Commission facility