Subject: DNS Objects Review

All,

One of our goals for STIX 2.1 is to include, if possible, a few new Cyber Observable Objects and extensions to enable the characterization of DNS requests and responses. Accordingly, we have a working draft of this here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PHRpmizbMGOwAu_TwRj5ofwnUEOIoM__vIDCDZGf4Sk/edit#heading=h.rxnh1v7ak6vl

If you get a chance please take a look and add any comments or questions that you have. We’ll likely spend next Tuesday’s working session (8/01) discussing this.

Regards,
Ivan