cti-interoperability message

Subject: Face-to-Face Meeting on STIX & TAXII

Submitter's message
CTI TC:

Here are the details for the upcoming face-to-face meeting to be held at the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCOE) in Rockville, MD. Be sure to register by Friday, May 19th if you are planning on attending or if you are planning on dialing in.

Best regards,

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Event Title: Face-to-Face Meeting on STIX & TAXII

Date: Tuesday, 23 May 2017, 09:00am to 05:00pm EDT
Location: NIST NCCoE, 9700 Great Seneca Hwy, Rockville, MD 20850 https://nccoe.nist.gov/contact-us (free on-site parking)
Description

***Meeting Details***

Event open to:                  OASIS CTI TC members only*

Guest Wi-Fi:                      Yes

Pre-registration:               Required - click here to register - NO LATER THAN Friday, May 19th (please see note for non-US citizens attending in person below*)

Remote available:            Yes (you still must pre-register - Remote log-in information to be supplied later)

* Please note that as this is a US Government-operated facility, non-US citizens without a “green card” THAT ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING IN PERSON must complete the attached form and return it to the email address listed on the form NO LATER THAN Tuesday, May 16th.   On the form where it asks for “Employer/Sponsor” – please list your organization/employer.

Agenda

Topics

The focus of this F2F will be on making as much progress as possible on proposed objects/additions to STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1.  In addition, we will have a session on STIX 2.0 Interoperability.  As with our last F2F in January, we will time-box each discussion to ensure that we get through the entire agenda.

Sponsorship Opportunities

If your organization is interested/willing to sponsor breakfast, lunch and/or AM/PM break refreshments, please contact Jane Harnad from OASIS (jharnad@oasis-open.org).

Owner: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: CTI Interoperability Subcommittee
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the CTI Interoperability Subcommittee calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20170510T190445Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20170523T090000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20170523T170000
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Face-to-Face Meeting on STIX & TAXII
LOCATION:NIST NCCoE\, 9700 Great Seneca Hwy\, Rockville\, MD 20850 ht
 tps://nccoe.nist.gov/contact-us  (free on-site parking)
LAST-MODIFIED:20170510T190445Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:cti-interoperability@lists.oasis-open.org
 IS CTI TC members only*\n\nGuest Wi-Fi:
  Yes\n\nPre-registration:               Required - https://w
 ww.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-cyber-threat-intelligence-f2f-tc-m
 eeting-may-2017-tickets-34197178682 - NO LATER THAN Friday\,
  May 19th (please see note for non-US citizens attending in
 person below*)\n\nRemote available:            Yes (you stil
 l must pre-register - Remote log-in information to be suppli
 ed later)\n\n* Please note that as this is a US Government-o
 perated facility\, non-US citizens without a &ldquo\;green c
 ard&rdquo\; THAT ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING IN PERSON must co
 mplete the attached form and return it to the email address
 listed on the form NO LATER THAN Tuesday\, May 16th.   On th
 e form where it asks for &ldquo\;Employer/Sponsor&rdquo\; &n
 dash\; please list your organization/employer.\n\nAgenda: To
 pics\n\nThe focus of this F2F will be on making as much prog
 ress as possible on proposed objects/additions to STIX 2.1 a
 nd TAXII 2.1.  In addition\, we will have a session on STIX
 2.0 Interoperability.  As with our last F2F in January\, we
 will time-box each discussion to ensure that we get through
 the entire agenda.  \n\n \n\nSponsorship Opportunities\n\nIf
  your organization is interested/willing to sponsor breakfas
 t\, lunch and/or AM/PM break refreshments\, please contact J
 ane Harnad from OASIS (jharnad@oasis-open.org).\nGroup: CTI
 Interoperability Subcommittee\nCreator: Ms. Jane Ginn
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-interoperability/event.php?event_id=45300
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-interoperability/event.php?event_id=45300
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY