cti-interoperability message

Subject: STIX Interoperability Part 1 Request for Comments

All – As announced on the Interop call today. We would like any remaining comments on the document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l54RhjxwuXrZUQ19zIHUiZ7_c6otbLbVVfluKJogU7s/edit?usp=sharing

by end of this week so that we can move forward with a TC Ballot to approve the document to be started soon after July 4th weekend.

If you have any comments please submit them via google comments.

Allan Thomson

CTO

+1-408-331-6646

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions