cti-interoperability message

Subject: Interop Ballot Results

Hi All – Sorry that we missed sharing the ballot results in the TC call last week. I was on vacation.

Ballot Question: Do you approve STIX/TAXII™ 2.0 Interoperability Test Document - Part 1 at as a Committee Note and designate the Word version of the note as authoritative?

Results: Yes (38 – 100%); No (0 – 0%); Abstain (2)

Ballot PASSES.

Thank you all for taking the time to review and voting on this important first step towards defining STIX/TAXII Interoperability test definitions.

The Interop sub-committee meets later today to continue work on Part 2 Interoperability test document.

Allan Thomson

CTO

+1-408-331-6646

LookingGlass Cyber Solutions