cti-interoperability message

Subject: STIXPreferred Certification Review Committee Rules

All - Please review the STIXPreferred Review Committee Operating Rules. This is one of the tasks required for STIXPreferred launch and these rules require approval by the TC before the launch.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11hAS1mkMPtyUqSAs94ExT_9Nu7ZrA385_VhtaF1mgwM/edit#heading=h.xf56p6m9z11l

If quorum is achieved on this week's TC monthly meeting then we will call a vote on adoption of these rules.

If you have any comments or questions on these rules please let me know.

Allan Thomson
CTO (+1-408-331-6646)
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions <http://www.lookingglasscyber.com/>