cti-marketing message

Subject: Re: [cti] (CORRECTION) Call for Program Committee Members -- Borderless Cyber 2016 Conferences

This seems ill advised.  Among other things,
it depreciates the TC CTI work by seeming
pandering to non-substantive political venues.

The better choices are the better regional
cybersecurity events or activities like SANS
or RSA.  See, e.g.,
http://www.rsaconference.com/events/ad15/agenda/sessions/2206/cyber-threat-intelligence-sharing-standards

--tony

On 2015-10-27 1:16 PM, Jane Harnad wrote:

Our plan is to host three events next year. Borderless Cyber Europe will be held in Geneva, 10-11 March, at the ITU. Dates and locations for events in Asia and North American will be announced as they are confirmed.

Program Committees for these events will be made up of representatives from OASIS and our partner organizations including the World Bank, ITU, and the World Economic Forum. A limited number of positions on each Program Committee will be available for OASIS members.