cti-marketing message

Subject: Re: CTI Talk at RSA Conference Abu Dhabi 2015

I just want to share with you some feedback.

The Ontological approach, with defined concepts and controlled vocabularies seems to make sense for the academic.
Which I think is good for us if we can (like already observed a bit) enroll and benefit from the academic to validate, enrich and spread 'our thing'.

Some have valid concerns regarding the potential injection of fake or false information in the CTI flow by Threat Actors, for disinformation, disruption...
While it has been considered already, we need to keep that in mind that we have to make it crystal clear how we mitigate/remediate this to sell our thing.

Sectors that are not in finance are asking 'how many organizations in my sector are using this?' Or 'how many friends could I expect to be able to exchange CTI with?'
I suggest we find a way to answer these questions in order to have more folks jumping in.

Best regards