cti-marketing message

Subject: Reminder on tonality in our communications

Hi folks,

Just a brief request here that we remain attentive to the tone as well as the substance of our email communications.

OASIS supports the development of important work in an open, transparent and respectful manner. We appreciate the same support from our members.

OASIS has many beneficial and positive collaborative relationships with SDOs including ITU and ETSI. Those relationships are a critical part of all of us working on challenging problems in an increasingly intricately interconnected world. We put a lot of energy into maintaining these relationships and will continue to do so.

Members are always invited to discuss matters constructively on our official mail lists which are all publicly readable. And of course, everyone should feel free to raise detailed concerns with staff confidentially.

In other words, please be candid, but not blunt.

Thanks to all for you attention and for all the work you are putting into the work of the CTI TC. We really value your presence here.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393