cti-marketing message

Subject: Opportunity for OASIS Sponsors/Borderless Cyber Newsletter

CTI TC members:

Back in November we reached out to CTI Sponsor level members with the opportunity to promote your company in the Borderless Cyber News, a curated newsletter featuring announcements, commentary, and tutorials related to cybersecurity standardization activities.

Borderless Cyber News covers a variety of topics relevant to the cybersecurity space. Although the content won't be limited to OASIS work, information on STIX, TAXII, and CybOX and on CTI TC members will be featured.

See the latest issue and subscribe at: http://cybersecurity.oasis-open.org/

We are very pleased with the traction and we are receiving positive feedback regarding the unbiased content.

I am once again reaching out to you with this opportunity. Below are the requirements for the ad.

Sponsor ads
Ad space may be used to promote cyber security products, white papers, webinars, etc.

  • Sponsor ads will be used on a rotating basis. Each issue of the newsletter can accommodate three ads.
  • Each Sponsor may have no more than one ad in the rotation. Ads may be replaced at any time.
  • Ads should be provided either as 300×250-pixel images with links or as HTML code for YouTube videos or iframes. Sponsors should send ads to dee.schur@oasis-open.org.

Please forward to your marketing contact if this is the case and I will get them signed up for the marketing subcommittee. Also, feel free to send along any questions – I look forward to your participation.

Regards,

Dee

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen